Continuation of Learning While Building is Closed
Here’s what teaching and learning looks like for students:
- Remote Learning will continue through May 26, 2020.
- For students needing Knowledge Units, they will be available for pickup every Monday from 10 am - 3 pm. Please reach out to your teachers to determine which packets your student needs and please return the completed packets during pickup.
- For student needing Chromebooks, please contact Ms. Phillips at email@example.com
- For Student Resources, click here.
- Get info on how to login to Buzz courses.
- Get info on how to login to check student emails.
- Get info on how to login to Google Classroom.
- Get teacher contact information.
- For information on the Free & Reduced Meal Program, click here
- For updates on Graduation, click here
For additional questions, please do not hesitate to email the Campus Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please continue to check our website and Facebook page for daily updates.
You may also visit our FAQ's for guidance and answers to your questions.
WE continue to ACCEPT NEW STUDENTS during the covid-19 crisis!
onsite tours currently postponed
If you are interested in Premier High School please email the Campus Director, Mrs. Phillips at email@example.com and ask for a telephone or virtual meeting.
For enrollment application or other questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Premier High Schools
the success of our students is what matters most. Some students need a new opportunity, while others seek an individualized educational approach that is not offered by traditional schools. Whether a student has fallen behind or simply wants to get ahead, our true learner-based environment program is designed to ensure that they learn and succeed.